Setting up Up-Sells
A question? A suggestion?
On each of your product page on our site, you can display some other products you might want to suggest to your visitors. They are called up-sells (in WooCommerce terms).
Setting up up-sells is ever so easy with APIRunRun for WooCommerce!
- From the central column, first select the product you would like to add suggested products onto.
- Then open up the Cross-Sell panel from the Properties column, and tick the corresponding boxes to associate them to the main product.
- Do not hesitate to use the mass-association option on the toolbar once you have selected the suggested products first.
- You can of course associate suggested products to multiple products, by simply selecting them in the central column before ticking the boxes in the Cross-Sells panel.
- Conversely, untick the boxes to dissociate suggested products to the main product, or use the mass-dissociation icon on the toolbar once you have selected the products in the list.