Setting up Cross-Sells
A question? A suggestion?
Whenever a customer adds a product to his/her cart, you have the possibility to display some complementary products to boost your sales. This is called cross-selling (in WooCommerce terms).
Setting up cross-sells is ever so easy with APIRunRun for WooCommerce!
- From the central column, first select the products you would like to display complementary products when the main article is in a cart.
- Then open up the Cross_Sell panel from the Properties column, and tick the corresponding boxes in the 'Used on cross sell' column to associate them to the main product.
- Do not hesitate to use the mass-association option on the toolbar once you have selected the complementary products first.
- You can of course associate complementary products to multiple products, by simply selecting them in the central column before ticking the boxes in the Cross-Sells panel.
- Conversely, untick the boxes to dissociate complementary products to the main product, or use the mass-dissociation icon on the toolbar once you have selected the products in the list.