Category Management Options
A question? A suggestion?
A few options are available within the Category column for you to manage you category tree in a fast and simple manner: options are located on the toolbar as well as in a popup menu (right click).
- To refresh the category tree, click on
- Enable this option to display products present in the selected category as well as in all sub-categories
- To find out if the selected category is the default category of the products within it, enable this option
- Click on to quickly create a new category
- Click on to create a new category using WooCommerce backoffice
- Click on to delete a category and products within it
The popup menu (right click)
A few actions are available when right clicking on a category.
- : opens the structure of the selected category to display all sub-categories.
- : closes the structure of the selected category to hide all sub-categories.
- : allows you to sort all sub-categories of the selected category alphabetically. This action does not affect the order displayed on your front office, this is only an internal option.
- : opens the selected category in WooCommerce backoffice
- : this is shortcut to view the selected category on your front office, avoiding unnecessary browsing though your categories on the front office.