Setting up the API connection for WordPress
A question? A suggestion?
An API key is required to setup APIRunRun for WooCommerce. Below are the steps to follow to set this API key.
- From WooCommerce backoffice > WooCommerce > Settings: Display the API tab and tick the option "Enable the REST API"
- Then click on the link called 'Keys/Apps' and hit 'Add Key'
- Enter the key name (Description) and validate by clicking 'Generate API Key'
- The API key has been generated as well as the 'Consumer Secret' key (password)
- You now need to click 'Copy' against both keys to paste onto the setup page in APIRunRun interface.